Tuesday 28 April 2009

Do you sleep? - Lisa Loeb and Nine Stories

The follow-up to 'Stay (I missed you)' was 'Do you sleep?'. It was taken from Loeb's debut album 'Tails'. The album was co-produced by Juan Patiño, her then longtime boyfriend. Although none of the singles from Tails matched the breakthrough appeal of 'Stay', Loeb still managed a top 20 hit in America with this single. In the UK, it only managed a placing at number 45.

The single was released as a limited edition picture disc 7", which was an appealing proposition to me. Still, the single didn't interest me that much, so it was also the last Lisa Loeb purchase I ever made.

My collection: 7" single no. 2483
Found: October 29, 1995
Cost: 1,3 pounds
Tracks: 'Do you sleep?' / 'Birds', 'When all the stars were falling'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising