Wednesday 13 May 2009

Perfect symmetry - Keane

The title track of Keane's most recent album, 'Perfect symmetry' was released as a single in December 2008. The song was written by the band and was released as a digital download, a cd-single and this 7" vinyl single. Its limited availability made it difficult for me to get hold of it (and, by the way, partly explains the fact that this single did not chart in the UK).

At first I ordered it from the band's official website, but this proved to be a mistake. The online shop went bankrupt or something, and although they did send me all the other (older) singles I ordered, this 7" vinyl and cd-single never showed up. To this day I don't know whether I actually paid for it or not. Itried finding the singles somewhere else, but they were unavailable in most of the online stores I knew. So in the end, I ordered it last month from the new online shop on Keane's official website. With success, this time! It's a miracle.

My collection: 7" single no. 3710
Found: keane.com, received May 13, 2009
Cost: 5 pounds
Tracks: 'Perfect symmetry' / 'Staring at the ceiling'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising