Saturday 27 February 2010

Hypnotise - Scritti Politti

The single 'Hypnotise' by Scritti Politti was released in 1984, at a time when extended versions always used to be longer versions of existing tracks instead of totally overhauled tracks with only fractions of the original track in them.

I bought the 7" single of Hypnotise in 1989, but held off on buying the 12" single until now. Since I already have a few 12" singles by Scritti Politti, I had a hard time finding out whether I had it or not. As it turned out, I didn't - so now I have.

My collection: 12" single no. 531
Found: Velvet Vinyl Outlet, Leiden, February 26, 2010
Cost: 2,5 euro
Tracks: 'Hypnotise (long)', 'Hypnotise (short)' / 'Hypnotise (version)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising