Monday 1 March 2010

Never let me down again - Depeche Mode

'Never let me down again' was released as the second single from Depeche Mode's 1987 album 'Music for the masses'. The single's cover art features a fragment of a Soviet map showing the northern part of Russia adjacent to the Arctic Ocean.

The single reached number 22 in the UK singles chart, but in Germany it peaked at number 2, while it was also a top 10 hit in most other European countries. In the Netherlands, like many other Depeche Mode singles, 'Never let me down again' was ignored.

My collection: 7" single no. 906
Found: Parkpop, Den Haag, June 25, 1989
Cost: 2 guilders
Tracks: 'Never let me down again' / 'Pleasure little treasure'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising