Saturday 18 December 2010

Heartache all over the world - Elton John

Double singles have always been irresistible to me, so when I spotted this one I bought it despite the fact that I didn't know the A-side track. Elton John is a classic singer/songwriter anyway, so most of his stuff is worth listening to. With the exception, perhaps, of 'Heartache all over the world', which is a piece of music that doesn't really go anywhere.

Despite being described as a 'non-hit' on Wikipedia, it still managed to reach number 7 in Australia. In the UK, it didn't get past number 45.

My collection: 7" single no. 4966
Found: Sister Ray, London, October 31, 2010
Cost: 2 pounds
Tracks: 'Heartache all over the world' / 'Highlander' // 'I'm still standing' / 'Passengers'

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising