Thursday 19 October 2017

Life - Matia Bazar

My favourite track by the Italian band Matia Bazar is 'Noi', which I have on 7" single and 12" single. I didn't know that they recorded this song in English, however. I found out because I spotted this 12" single in a shop, and because it was pressed on clear orange vinyl I suddenly had two good reasons to buy this disc.

As far as I can tell, there is no 7" single of 'Life', which seems strange. Anyway, this 12" single is a good package, because it also contains the extended and instrumental versions of 'Noi'. Three good tracks, then, on coloured vinyl. It doesn't get much better than this.

My collection: 12" single [unnumbered]
Found: Velvet Vinyl Outlet, Leiden, January 16, 2015
Cost: 2,5 euro
Tracks: 'Life [extended]' / 'Noi [extended]', 'Noi (instrumental)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising